3x12m Commercial Marquee
Our 3x12m Commercial DIY Marquees are ideal forhire companies or for those who want something more heavy duty than our Classic range. PVC is widely regarded as having at least twice the lifespan of PE material and is superior to poly/PVC, it can also be joined using high-frequency welding (rather than stitching) to make a completely waterpoof and reliable shelter.
An excellent 4-season marquee (can be used year round though additional precautions should be taken in snow and extreme conditions) ideal for sustained use in the domestic market or marquee hire industry. We recommend the use of tie down kits unless you have your own method for anchoring the marquee down. As with all DIY Marquees should the unforeseen happen any replacement part is available to purchase separately and our experienced customer service staff are always available for any advice you may require.
This marquee is made up of one piece, not by connecting multiple marquees.
Our 3x12m Commercial DIY Marquees feature:
- 500gsm Rip-stop Duracoretex PVC Roof cover
- 500gsm Rip-stop Duracoretex PVC Side Panels
- Flame retardant to BS5438 & BS7837 for safety
- High frequency welded PVC joins for complete waterproofing
- Strong up tp 42mm galvanised steel framework
- Roof braces at either end for added strength
- 'simplex' design (only 2 different length poles used throughout the marquee) for ease of erection
- Groundbars included
- 3m wide wall panels with zipped entrances at either end
- Individual 2m window panels on both sides
- Wind-stop velcro sealed joins for all side panels
- 12 month warranty and full spares back up service for peace of mind
- Can be extended for future expansion
- Length: 12m
- Capacity (seated): 18-40
- Capacity (standing): 27-60
- Interchangeable side and end panels: no
- 3m wide end walls included: 2 (both with zipped entrances)
- 2m wide window panels included: 12
- Branded: no
- Seasons: 4-seasons
- Roof angle:Wind resistant 30 degree
- Edge of roof style: wave-drape
- Windows: 'True Georgian' curved top (Panoramic optional)
- Ground bars included: yes
- Can connect to similar marquees: yes
- Wind-stop velcro sealed sides: yes
- Flame retardant to BS5438 & BS7837: yes
- Seams: welded & reinforced
- Metalwork finish: galvanised
- 'Simplex' design: yes
- Minimum no. of people to erect: 2
- Ideal no. of people to erect: 2-3
- Height at eaves: 2m
- Height at apex:2.7m
- Roof material: 500gsm Duracoretex PVC with laminate coating
- Side material: 500gsm Duracoretex PVC with laminate coating
- Roof braces: yes (2)
- Steel used in pipes: 38mm diameter, 1.3mm thick
- Steel used in connectors: 42mm diameter, 1.3mm thick
- Rain skirt: yes, on all 4 sides
- Vertical sides: yes
- Warranty: 12 months
- Packed away in boxes marquee occupies: 2m x 1m x 0.8m
- Approximate weight: 145kgs
- Step by step instructions: yes
- Instructional video: not currently
Choose the side panel configuration suitable for you:
Standard: 12 Georgian windows + 6 walls (2 with zips)
Panoramics: 12 Panoramic windows + 6 walls (2 with zips)
All walls: 18 walls (2 with zips)
All windows: 16 Georgian windows + 2 walls (both with zips)
Roof lining: transforms the interior by hiding the metalwork in the roof
Roof, wall and curtain linings: wall linings cover the PVC walls whilst curtain linings add a finishing touch by hiding the metal legs
Roof, wall, curtain and swag linings: Swags add a gathered finish around the pelmet of the roof lining (includes walls and curtains)
Blackout roof and wall linings: create a unique atmosphere inside a marquee by darkening the area to nightclub levels.
Tabs are sewn in to the roof lining for you to attach your own lighting to create a starlight effect. Ideal for parties.
Carpet flooring: Gives a fantastic finish in any marquee, nailed in place to give a smooth trip-free surface (suitable for high heels). Includes waterproof underlay and nails. Carpet is supplied on a 2m wide roll.
Tie down kit: Strongly recommended for anchoring the marquees down on soft surfaces. Consists of 12 large metal stakes and 12 ratchet straps (available in white or orange)
Festoon lighting: A string of bulbs with dimmer control that fits above the roof lining.
Chandelier lighting: Comes with two brass effect chandeliers, dimmer control, RCD plug and 25m lead. Everything you need to easily and elegantly light your marquee.
Solid frame doors: 2m wide door frame with 2 doors (one with lock and handles), ideal for creating a more impressive entrance or keeping the heat in during the winter.